This item has been shown 10 times.
DESCRIPTIONPAYMENTSHIPPINGRETURN POLICYCONTACT US
Shop CategoryStore Home
Yongnuo (Authorized Flash - For II♢YN560 IV♢YN560 II▷Speedlite Flash - For IV♢YN560 Trigger - For II C3♢RF603C II Trigger - For II N1♢RF603N II N▷LED II♢YN300 III III II II II RGB Air Air III III Air - For F2♢YN 50mm F1.8♢YN 85mm F2▷Lens - For F2♢YN 50mm F1.8◈Bundle - For Canon◈Bundle - For Nikon◈Others
LG 360 CAM R105 Portable Camera Wide-Angle Lens 360° 2K Video for IOS Android US
Fujifilm Instax Instant White Film for Fuji Mini 8 70 90 25 50s Polaroid 300
Fujifilm Instax Instant White Film for Fuji Mini 8 25 50s 70 90 Polaroid 300 US
BAOFENG UV-5R Black FM 136-174/400-520Mhz 2-Way Walkie Talki Radio + Earpiece US
3 USB Port In Car Charger 5.1A - High Speed for iPhone 6s 6 5s 7 Plus Samsung US
3 x Yongnuo YN-622C II Wireless Flash Trigger TTL for Canon 650D 500D 70D 40D US
- Yongnuo's upgraded radio TTL flash trigger YN-622 II is available now! The new flash trigger offers automatic exposure metering TTL without the need of a line of sight between camera and flashes. Infrared bases systems like ST-E2 often suffer from being hidden inside soft boxes or behind bounders which are no problem for radio based systems. Typically radio triggers offer a maximum range of up to 100m under best circumstances.
- The YN-622 II is much bigger than the manual trigger RF-603 and nearly the same dimensions as the Pixel King. This allows the use of widely used AA batteries and comfortable buttons.
- It supports TTL, manual flash mode, 3 channels and 3 groups, high speed sync (HSS) up to 1/8000s, automatic zoom, exposure compensation, AF assist beam, PC sync and a lot more features.
- Apparently the radio trigger offers a function called hyper sync. This allows shorter sync speeds even with studio flashes or other manual flashes. The new YN-622 fits perfectly in the Yongnuo product line and will be first available for Canon DSLR, probably later for Nikon. Compatible are all flashes by Yongnuo and Canon's EX II flashes.
Compare with the first version, YN-622C II has more functions:
1. Thequick lock design, you can fasten the hot shoe of this flash trigger with your camera or flash.
2. Itsupports USB Firmware upgraded.
3. It supports 622C communication mode ( YN-622C and YN-622C-TX) and ( RF-605C, RF-603 II and YN560-TX )
--- TTL mode, you can use YN-622C II, YN-622C, Canon version together, and when you use it with YN-622C-TX, it can be used as receiver.
--- Manual mode,you can use YN-560TX, RF-603 II, RF-605C as transmitter, and use YN-622C II as receiver.
- *Quick Lock Design
- *USB Firmware Upgrade
- *YN-622C Communication and YN560-TX Communication mode
- *Flash mode: E-TTL ( II ) / Manual / Multi
- *1st Curtain, 2nd curtain, High Speed Sync ( HSS / FP ), Max 1 / 8000s Sync Speed
- *Control Remote flash using camera's falsh control menu screen ( Remote Control mode )
- *E-TTL / Manual / Multi Flash mode mix using ( Mix Control Mode )
- *Flash on hot shoe of transmitter supports ETTL
- *Flash Exposure compensation ( FEC )
- *Flash Exposure Bracketing ( FEB )
- *Flash Exposure Lock ( FEL )
- *Modeling flash
- *E-TTL Group ratio ( ALL / A:B / A:B:C )
- *Manual / Multi Group ( ALL / A:B / A:B:C )
- *Flash zooming ( auto, manual )
- *AF assist beam emitter ( AF Lamp )
- *PC port Triggering strobe flashes and 1st, 2nd curtain / HSS
- *LCD Live View triggering
- *High-speed continuous shooting trigger
- *Settings saved automatically
- *Compatible with ALL Yongnuo / Canon EX II series flashs
- *Single-contact of camera and flash triggering ( Max sync. speed is 1/250s )
- *Groups: A/B/C 3groups ( YN-622C ), A/B/C/D/E/F 6groups ( YN560-RX )
Note:We have a PC Sync port for YN-622C transceiver, you can use RF-602 PC / PC Cable to connect it with flash, and use RF-603 II 6.35mm cable to work with Strobe flash.
A: The EOS DSLR camera with external flash control menu:
Canon EOS 1DX, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III, 6D 7D 7DII 70D 60D 50D 40D 450D 500D 550D 600D 650D 700D 750D 1000D 1100D 1200D
B: The EOS DSLR Camera without external flash control manual:
Canon EOS 5D 10D 20D 30D 300D 350D 400D 1D 1D Mark II
Compatible ETTL Flash: ( It suport wireless remote control through camera menu )
- Canon 600EX ( RT ), 580EX II, 430EX II, 320EX, 270EX II
- Yongnuo YN600EX-RT, YN-568EX II, YN-565EX II C, YN-468 II C, YN-467 II C.
Note:430EX, 550EX and 580EX or other parts of flash is not supported remote control via the camera menu, you need to manually set the flash parameters.
It also compatible with Yongnuo RF-605C, RF-603 II, YN560-TX in manual mode.
- -3 x YN-622C II transceivers(1 Pair in Retail Packing + 1 Non Retail Packing, Since Yongnuo not launch 1PCS Retail Box)
- -1 x Instruction in English and Chinese &Batteries not included
Item SpecificsType Flash TriggerBrand YongnuoMPN Does Not ApplyCompatible Brand For Canon EOS DSLRModel of Package 1 Pair YN622C II & 1PC YN622C II w/o Retail PackingCamera, Flash and Battery Not IncludeMain new function Quick lock design , Supports USB firmware upgradeUPC Does Not ApplyEAN Does Not ApplyEAN Does Not ApplyUPC Does Not Apply
ShippingPaymentReturn policyCustomer Service
Buyer responsible for paying return shipping. In case return cause by wrong buy, first ship postage will be at buyer side also!
You can contact us by leaving us an eBay message.
If you have any further question you can contact us. we will reply your questions within 48 hours.
Our working hours is: HK timing:Monday to Friday 10:00am-7:00pm, Saturday:10:30am-3:30pm, We close on Weekend and Public Holidays.
Copyright of Theone-Outlet. All rights reserved.
Powered by SoldEazy