This item has been shown 22169 times.
- Kit includes: Wireless Flash Trigger Kit (1 Transmitter, 2 Receivers) .
- Multi-purpose trigger set allows you to wirelessly trigger your camera or flash.
- Operating Distance: up to 100 ft. (30 mts).
- Compatible with all Nikon cameras with a standard hot-shoe.
- Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES
Click to view:
Altura Photo Wireless Flash Trigger Duble for Nikon (1 Unit)
Altura Photo Wireless Flash Trigger w/ Remote Shutter for Nikon DSLR CamerasThe Wireless Flash Trigger and Dual Receiver Kit from Altura Photo is a simple solution to wirelessly triggering two flashes up to 100' away. The simplicity and reliability makes this perfect for photographers of all levels. By taking your flash off-camera, you can achieve greater control over the direction and quality of your light for better portraits, group shots, event photography, and more.Features:
- 16-channel transmitter and receiver unit with operating range of 30m (100ft)
- Max Sync speed of 1/250th sec
- Multi-purpose trigger set allows you to trigger both your flash and camera.
- Receiver features a ¼" tripod thread for connecting your flash to a light stand or any device with a ¼" mounting screw.Instructions for use:Off-Camera Flash Setup:
- First, set the transmitter and receiver to the same channel. Next, attach the transmitter to the camera's hot shoe, and the receiver to bottom of your flash. Once you have the receiver and transmitter secured, set the switch on the receiver to "FLASH," and your flash to manual.Wireless Camera Remote:
- Attach the receiver to the camera using the supplied camera connection cable. Next, set the receiver to "CAMERA." Push the button half-way to focus, and completely to trigger the with all Nikon cameras featuring a standard hot-shoe mount, including:
- Coolpix Cameras P6000, P7000, P7100, P7700, P7800
- Nikon DSLR Cameras D5500 D750 D810 D7200 D610 D3300 D40 D50 D60 D90 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7000 D7100 D200 D300 D600 D700
- Studio flashes featuring either a mini (3.5mm) or ¼" phono input.
- NOTE: Wired trigger not Compatible with Nikon:* D5 D500 D4s D4 D3 D3x D3s D80 D810A D810 D800 D800E D2 D2H D2Hs D2X D2Xs D300 D1 D300s D700 D3400.
We are official US Authorized Dealers for Canon, Sigma, Olympus, Sony, Manfrotto and other leading photography brands, as well as exclusive sellers of Altura Photo® and the MagicFiber Microfiber® - We are the original bundle experts and your source for all your photography needs.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We'll get back to you right away. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.
How are your prices so low?
Our goal is to offer the lowest price possible, and in most cases, we offer MAP (minimum advertised price) pricing. This means you can't get a lower price than us and in addition, we include extra accessories with our custom GOJA bundles.
Do you sell used items?
Never. Everything sold by Digital Goja is brand-new and in its original packaging.
Do your Canon and Sigma Bundles have a warranty?
Yes! As Canon and Sigma USA Authorized Dealers, our products have full US warranty just like buying in any big chain store. Only our bundles offer a much better value. Shop with confidence.
If I purchase today, when will my package be shipped?
We offer SAME DAY SHIPPING for orders completed before 12:00 pm EST (Mon-Friday)
What shipping carrier do you use to send your packages?
We send most of our packages through United States Postal Service (USPS). Orders over a pound in weight ship Priority Mail.
Where do you ship from?
Our distribution facility is located in Miami, Florida, USA.
I'm having trouble figuring out how to use my product. Can you help?
Absolutely! We are proud to share with you hundreds of instructional and how-to videos that we've created answering all your questions. Check us out on YouTube by searching "Digital Goja" or send us an email and we'll be glad to help you.
All of our products ship with Free Standard Shipping to US locations. Expedited and International shipping may have additional costs. Please see the product page for the exact shipping cost per item. You can also verify the exact costs during checkout.
All packages are shipped the next business day.
International buyers can expect parcel arrival within 15 business days; however, delays of up to 30 days have been known to occur depending on the country's postal service.
International Buyers - Please Note: Import duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost unless the Item is send with the eBay Global Shipping Program. These charges subject to your country's laws and customs and are the sole responsibility of the buyer to investigate such costs.
We accept PayPal as payment method for any domestic transaction. Packages destined to Florida are charged an additional 7% in sales tax according to state law. International payments must be submitted through PayPal to guarantee safety of the transaction.
We are committed to your 100% Satisfaction and will do whatever we can to meet that commitment. Hopefully, our feedback is a testament to that effect.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase or you have any question about your product at all, please contact via the "Ask a question" button below.
Return Policy (NOT INCLUDING; Canon, Sigma, Manfrotto, Tamron brand items. For these items please see further below):
You may return products in their original, undamaged packaging within 60 days of your order, for a refund, or a replacement. You must contact our customer service department to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, to ensure proper handling of the return and/or replacement. Products cannot be returned without an RMA number.
Shipping expenses, if any, will not be refunded.
Returns should be packed in an outer shipping carton, to avoid defacing the original box/packing of the product. The RMA number should be clearly written on the shipping label or somewhere on the package. Returned merchandise that gets lost or damaged in transit is not the responsibility of Digital Goja.
If the return is due to our error, we will pay for the return shipping costs and this will be communicated at the time of the issuance of the RMA number.
For CANON, SIGMA, MANFROTTO, TAMRON products and any order above $300.00 USD and above;
Return requests more than 30 days past the order date cannot be returned.
Return requests within 30 days from the order date must be sent to our customer service department for RMA approval and the following conditions must be met:
If the following conditions are not met, Digital Goja reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of NO LESS THAN 20%.
All returned or exchanged items must be in brand new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned.
Items with timers must show less than 30 minutes of use. Items with shutter counters must show less than 50 exposures.
Digital Goja is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
Digital Goja is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are only responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise.
We strive to respond to all emails the same business day, and in most cases within 4 hours. Please note that on Mondays or days after holidays, response to emails may take longer. Thank you in advance for your patience. Please remember that we will do whatever we can to make you a happy customer.