This item has been shown 16146 times.
DESCRIPTIONPAYMENTSHIPPINGRETURN POLICYCONTACT US
Shop CategoryStore Home
Yongnuo (Authorized III III III II♢YN622C TX♢YN622N TX♢YN622C RX♢RF-603 C1♢RF-603 C3♢RF-603 N1♢RF-603 II II II♢YN160 II♢YN300 III♢YN300 II♢YN600 Air♢YN600 F1.8 F1.8 F2 F2 F.2.8 F1.8 F2 F2 F2 Canon◈Hot Sales◈Others
Baofeng (Authorized Seller)◈Hot Red♢UV-5R UV-5R◈Misuta BF-888S Plus◈Misuta
Fujifilm ▷Fujifilm Mini Film◈Fujifilm Wide Film◈Fujifilm Square film
Car DVR & USB Charger
LCD Display Replacement
Mobile Phone Accessories
Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II E-TTL HSS Wireless Master Flash Light for Canon EOS US
YONGNUO YN560 III YN-560lll Build in Wireless Speedlite Flash for Canon 5D lll
YONGNUO YN560 III YN-560lll Wireless Trigger & Speedlite Flash for Canon Nikon
Fujifilm Instax White 50 Film For Fuji Mini 8 Plus 90 25 7s 300 Camera SP-1 US
LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement for iPhone 7 6s Plus 6 5s 5c US
New List Item
Baofeng UV-5RA 2 Way FM Walkie Talkie Radio Red + USB Cable & Speaker Mic US
6 x Baofeng UV-5R Dual Band UHF VHF Walkie Talkie Ham FM Two Way Radio Black US
Yongnuo YN560IV YN560III YN660 YN560TX II CANON NIKON With Diffuser Free Gift US
Baofeng UV-5R Dual Band UHF VHF Walkie Talkie FM 2Way Radio Red + USB Cable US
Yongnuo YN560IV YN560III YN660 YN560TX II CANON NIKON With Diffuser Free Gift
Yongnuo YN-622N Wireless i-TTL Flash Trigger 1/8000s for Nikon D70S D80 D90 D200
Yongnuo First Wireless i-TTL Flash Trigger YN-622N is Released now, it's designed for Nikon Camera. Using Digital FSK 2.4GHz frequency band with 7 channels, it has three mode, i-TTL ( II ), Manual and Multi, and it can fire flashes at 360 degree direction, the operating range is 100 metres. It supports FEC, FEB, FEL, High-speed Sync, 1st. Curtain, 2nd. Curtain, Modeling flash, iTTL II Group Ratio (ALL/A:B/A:B C), Manual/Multi group (ALL/ A:B/ A:B:C), Manual and Multi mode, Auto Zooming, Manual Zooming, AF Lamp.
- Support Full iTTL Pass-through function when on camera
- Mount one YN-622N transceiver into the hot shoe of camera, and mount other transceiver into the hot shoe of flash, you can trigger the flash at any direction in TTL, Manual or Multi mode.
- Mount flash on hot shoe of YN-622N transceiver on camera, mount the second flash on other transceiver, both of flashes can be trigger at any direction in TTL, Manual or Multi mode.
Note: Speedlites on hot-shoe of transmitter support iTTL II / Manual / Multi
- High-speed Synchronous:The max. sync speed is 1/8000s, but some camera is just 1/4000s, and for those cameras and flashes who don't suport HSS, the sync. speed is just 1/250s or less, different cameras have different Sync speed.
- 1st. Curtain Sync
- 2nd. Curtain Sync.
- Remote Control Function:The parameter of flashes on hot shoe of receivers can be set up remotely through the camera manu directly.
- Supporting mixed mode:With this function, you can trigger remote speedlites in different modes, set up one YN-622N transceiver on hot shoe of flash in TTL mode, set up the second YN-622N transceiver on hot shoe of flash in manual mode, and the third YN-622N transceiver on hot shoe of flash in multi mode, all three flashes can be fired via the transceiver on hot shoe of camera, this mode is especially useful for those camera bodies without a built-in flash menu.
Note: Only FEC, FEB, Ratio and Shutter sync can be set in the camera side. Manua and Multi output need to be set on the flash speedlite.
- Work with Strobe Studio flash light in HSS function:You can buy a PC Sync Cable RF-603 6.35mm cable to connect the transceiver with the studio flash, and then youcan use the non-high speed sync flash torealize hihger syand then you can use them together in HSS. The max. trigger voltage is less than 300 Voltage.
Note: The PC port is for output using only.
- Awaking function:When half-pressing the shutter button of the camera, the hot shoe flash on the receiver will be awakened. ( for those flash has wake up function )
- Zoom Function:
- Zoom Automatic: length will be changed depanding on the changes of lens.
- Zoom Manual: Zoom length is within 24 - 105mm
- Zoom Lock
- Support Single-contact of camera and flash triggering ( the max. Sync. speed is 1/250s ):You can use it with Nikon camera or Nikon flash, but you just need to set up YN-622N in manual mode.
- Flash Fire Ratio with iTTL:You can set up different flash fire ratio and FEC for those flashs on hot shoe of receiver.
- Support 2pcs AA batteries, ( 1.2v rechargeable battery ), Stand-by time is 60hours.
- Dimension: 89.5 * 53 * 39MM, net weight is 78g.
Note: There is a PC Sync port for YN-622N transceiver, you can use RF-602 PC / PC Cable to connect it with flash.
Suit for (Camera) : Nikon D70, D70S, D80, D90, D200, D300, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D7100 Flash compatible (i-TTL): SB400, SB600, SB700, SB80,0 SB90,0 SB910,YN465N, YN467N, YN468N(II), YN565N, YN568N
- -2 x YN-622N transceivers
- -1 x Instuction in English and Chinese
- -1 x Original Yongnuo Box
- Note:Battery not included
Item SpecificsBrand :YongnuoModel :YN-622NMPN :Does Not ApplyFor Camera Brand :NikonUPC :6947110919041Camera & Battery :Not IncludeFlash :Not IncludeEAN :Does Not ApplyUPC :6947110919041EAN :Does Not Apply
ShippingPaymentReturn policyCustomer Service
Item will be shipped within 2-3 working days after we received clear payment.
Please make sure your shipping address before purchase, item will send to paypal address ONLY.
All items will check carefully before sending out.
Shipping & Handling fee is non-refundable in all circumstances.
Our prices do NOT include any custom duty or tax.
Itemship on weekdays only and wecannotoffer Saturday, Sunday or holiday delivery.
Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods orunexpectedweather conditions.
Buyer responsible for paying return shipping. In case return cause by wrong buy, first ship postage will be at buyer side also!
You can contact us by leaving us an eBay message.
If you have any further question you can contact us. we will reply your questions within 48 hours.
Our working hours is: HK timing:Monday to Friday 10:00am-7:00pm, Saturday:10:30am-3:30pm, We close on Weekend and Public Holidays.
Copyright of Auctionzone1168. All rights reserved.
Powered by SoldEazy