This item has been shown -1 times.
Main Functions and Applications:1. TTL Mode (TTL)2. M Mode (M)3. Optical Slave (S1 and S2)4. Auto Zoom Head (24-85mm)5. Pilot6. Superfast recycling time7. Power-saving8. Reflector Board9. Wide-angle Diffuser
Parameters:Flash index: 33Flash Mode: TTL，M, S1, S2Up/down ward angle: -7-90 degreeLeft/right angle: 0-270 degreePower Source: 4 X AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)Battery Life: 100 - 1500 times (with alkaline batteries)Recycle Time: 5 sec(with alkaline batteries)Color Temperature: 5600KFlash Duration: 1/800S - 1/20000SDimensions: 72X135X85mmNet Weight: 250g
Suitable for:Canon 50D, 40D, 30DCanon 500D/T1i, 450D/Xsi, 400D/Xti, 350D, 550D(NOT suitable for Canon 1Ds, 1D, 5D, 5DII Series, and 7D)
Package Including:1 X Flash Unit,1 X Protector bag,1 X Mini stand,1 X Manual in English & Chinese
On Jan-03-17 at 00:41:49 PST, seller added the following information:
- We only accept payment through Paypal.
- Payment must be received in 7 business days of auction closing.
- Any special request cannot be accepted after 24 hours of payment, because most of orders will be processed instantly and same day dispatched.
- Item will be shipped within 0-48 hours after full payment is received.
Terms of sales
- If the item is defect when you receive it or you are not satisfied with it, please return it within 30 days for a replacement or money back. But the items must be back in factory condition. Please contact us and double check the return address before you return it.
- If is item is defective in 3 months, you can return it to us. We will send you a new replacement after receiving the defective item.
- Provide a best buying experience for every customer is our Greatest wish.
- We care about our valued buyers, if you have any questions, our Customer Service staffs will be very glad to help you. We try our best to reply your email as soon as possible, please kindly allow 24 hours(working day) for us to response. Thank you.
- We greatly appreciate your POSITIVE feedback. Please do NOT leave negative or neutral feedback without any contact.